Peloton is the most demanding in-home, connected workout service that has grown speedily. You can access thousands of on-demand workout classes. Also, You can choose an instructor and schedule that you prefer most.
You’ll get similar services on another platform. So, You might think about what they provide better than others and why do I need a peloton subscription. In this article, I’ll explain why do you need a peloton subscription and provide an in-depth guide about this.
- Benefits of Peloton Subscription
- Who likes the Peloton Bike?
- Peloton Subscription Cost
- How to Activate Your Peloton Subscription?
- How to Cancel Peloton Subscription?
- Why Is a Peloton So Expensive?
- Is Peloton Subscription Worth it?
- Can You Use Peloton Bike Without Subscription?
- Final Words
Benefits of Peloton Subscription
Few things make Peloton ideal for workout warriors. You’ll find plenty of benefits as a subscriber.
The monthly subscription provides you unlimited streaming access to all of Peloton’s workouts. There haven’t any time limit. If your schedule allowed, you can do two-a-days.
You’ll find lots of advantages to doing workouts with the help of an instructor than pre-recorded classes. Considering this thing, Peloton offers you live workouts where you can take help from an instructor or pre-defined on-demand rides. So, You can share your all thought with your inspector and get excellent feedback.
You can attend 14 live classes a day, or you can call another ride with the on-demand function. The good part is: you won’t find a shortage of rides.
Ride with Friends
If you want to do a ride at the same time as your friend who lives far from you, then you can do it. It’ll provide a great feel to ride with your close one virtually.
Also, It has account adding facilities, but it is only for a premium subscription. You can totally add 14 members of your family to provide them a better taste of the peloton workouts classes.
Its easy interaction community also motivates you to do more. You can be a part of the peloton community and connect with various ages of people, and share your thought. You can join classes with the same age people to enjoy more.
Who likes the Peloton Bike?
The honest answer: Almost everyone who tries their Peloton services. You can assume its acceptance among users in the review they provide. It gets more than 13000 reviews with an average 4.8 rating out of 5.
In addition, every blog post and the editorial article provides a positive thought, including those from a NextTribe writer, Racked reviewer, The Good Housekeeping Institute’s experts, and tester’s who took a personal experience and write for the Atlantic. But, Everyone raises a common question about price worthiness.
Peloton Subscription Cost
Peloton offers several packages with the products. Among them, few are included with weights and shoes for Bike+ and Bike. Remember that you’ll need a Peloton All-Access subscription on top of your products.
The cost of the Peloton All-Access Membership fee is $39 per month, including access to the Peloton Digital app. It’ll cost around $500 yearly. You’ll get access to more than 22,000 content classes, programs, and weekly live stream events.
How to Activate Your Peloton Subscription?
Follow the following steps to activate Peloton Subscription.
- Ensure that your device has an Internet connection.
- Use the login page which you used when buying the bike. Provide the similar email address and password that you used previously.
- Then, You’ll be asked for credit card information to activate the subscription.
- At the bottom right corner, you’ll find an icon. Click on it to get access the profile settings. Among all other details, you need to fill in “Membership.” Then, Select all-access membership.
- Jump into the home page and go to the profile page again. Provide personal information and select a username, and you’ll recognize by that name. Also, This name appears on the leaderboard.
Now, You successfully complete the Peloton Subscription activation process.
How to Cancel Peloton Subscription?
Sometimes you want to take a break from your workout life. But if you won’t cancel the subscription, you’ll charge every month as the subscription auto-renew each month. So, You’ll need to cancel the subscription to cut down the cost.
You can cancel the subscription of a specific month before that month. But, That won’t affect the running month subscription. Here is the process for how you can cancel Peloton Subscription.
- Open any browser to your PC or laptop and go to the members.onepeloton.com/preferences/subscriptions page.
- Go to the Payment option, Press on the “ Update Payment Method.”
- Click on the cancel option.
- Go into the device setting option.
- You’ll notice your name and click on it.
- Click on “Subscription” and select Peloton.
- Press “ Cancel Subscription.”
- Open the google play store and check whether you’re signed in with the correct account.
- Tap on the profile icon.
- Then, select the “ Payments & Subscriptions.” After, Subscription.
- Select the Peloton subscription.
- Tap Cancel subscription and follow the instruction.
Why Is a Peloton So Expensive?
The price of Peloton bike doesn’t depend on the cost of manufacture, according to John Foley, the CEO of Peloton. In an interview, he made a statement that the bike price was $1,200 initially but failed to attract the users.
For this, As a test purpose, They increase the price to around $2,000 after a few months. Dramatically, They noticed that the sales increased.
Here, The game is about psychology. People think that a lower price means poor quality. When the price went up, People assume that this will be a high-quality fitness investment. This is the main reason why the price is so high.
Is Peloton Subscription Worth it?
Yes, A Peloton subscription is worthy if you use all the features it has. But, If you just purchase the subscription-only for riding Peloton, It’ll not be worth for you.
Also, there are many other factors that depend on your preference. It has features like tracking data, leaderboard and live stream classes, but you need to use those to get benefits.
So, You ask yourself whether you use all the features or just take a subscription to ride the bike? If your answer is yes, then this is worthy for you.
Check the following table who can get benefits from it and who should stay away from it.
|Who Get More Benefits||Who won’t Get Many Benefits|
|If you just start to follow the workout lifestyle.||If fitness lifestyle is already part of your life.|
|Who needs motivation and wants to connect with people to provide better focus.||Don’t need the motivation to stay focus.|
|Attend classes regularly.||Don’t have a schedule to attend on-demand classes.|
|Have an ample space in the home.||Don’t afford additional extra costs.|
|Regularly check performance metrics to stay focus and motivate.||Don’t need performance metrics to stay focus.|
Can You Use Peloton Bike Without Subscription?
Yes, You’ll get an option to use the Peloton bike if you haven’t a subscription. But, According to Wirecutter, “You’ll get limited functionality without a monthly membership.”
Why do you need a peloton subscription? I hope you got your answer. When you purchase its subscription, it acts as a home instruction and much more. Also, You can track your progress and also others that motivate you to do more.
Overall, If you like to take all advantage of it, don’t hesitate to spend some money. It’ll provide you more than what you invest. But, For only riding propose don’t take the subscription.
- 7 Best Heart Rate Monitor For Peloton To Track Your Fitness!
- Top 5 Peloton Bike Cleats That Will Fit On Your Shoes Easily
- The 7 Best Peloton Bike Mats To Protect Your Hard Floor!
- The 8 Best Peloton Bike Pedals For Exercising Comfortably!
- Best Peloton Toe Cages – Top 7 Options Within Budget Means!
- 11 Best Shoes For Peloton Bike: Spin With The Right Pair!